Ecological negotiation aims to support the ecological conversion through tools and methods of concrete actions to readjust the relations between actors and to reconsider their link with nature and cycle of life.
The creation of an International Institute for Ecological Negotiation (INNÉ) responds to the complexity of the actual implementation of the conversion. The traditional rules, be their legal, economic, financial, social aspects have evolved and the evolution towards new benchmarks (Universal Values) must be accompanied in a structured and coordinated way. This is the goal of the INNÉ.
- Wisdom from the chaff of Knowledge: Confessions on the World Environment Day, 2021Ajay RastogiVillage Majkhali, Uttarakhand, India Clad in white Khadi Kurta Pajama a distinguished man with long flowing beard was sitting on an indefinite fast on the bank of Bhagirathi in […]
- Scientific publication : Determinants of microfinance facility for solar home system in the rural bangladesh, by Syed M.RahmanAccess to electricity in rural areas of the developing parts of the world is yet to reach a minimum satisfactory level. Bangladesh is no different, and hence widespread dissemination of […]
- Climate Finance and Adaptation Funds : a new article from Syed Rahman, oct. 2019Abstract There is an ongoing debate about criteria based on which allocation of climate finance, particularly financing adaptation, is made. This article aims at investigating the determinants of fund allocation […]
- Environmental Diplomacy and Environmental Negotiation – Colloquium of October 14, 2019 – University of Coimbra (Portugal)Summary: Environmental issues are sources of serious conflict between people, communities, regions and countries. Normative dispersal in the environmental legal system hampers the implementation of the United Nations Sustainable Development […]
- A book not to be missed!MEN-MIDDLE: Towards a crossroads of knowledge for a methodology of interdisciplinarity, under the direction of Adélie Pomade The relationship between men and their environment questions the human and social sciences […]
- What is ecological negotiation?Ecological Negotiation is a negotiation whose object and consequences go beyond purely anthropocentric considerations and directly affect the future of nature. For a long time, decisions about the future of […]
- A universal principleEcological negotiation is a universal principle that humanity must learn to develop in a sustainable way taking into account the limits of the planet. These natural boundaries are non-negotiable. Nature […]